Can’t sleep at night? Try this poppy seed-nutmeg-milk remedy

Can’t sleep at night? Try poppy seed-nutmeg-milk remedy
Can’t sleep at night? Try this poppy seed-nutmeg-milk remedy
It is hard to imagine you for a few hours of sleep. The next day, your eyes are swollen and your head is heavy and you start working. You need at least three cups of espresso to ensure that your keyboard does not face down. It was hard for me in recent weeks. The wrong working time has taken away my night's sleep and I was dying to catch my forty winks. Come on the weekend, I'll sleep on the ceiling for hours, wake up like an owl. I tried some quick fixes, such as warm milk at bedtime and tested, but nothing was successful.


Can’t sleep at night? Try this poppy seed-nutmeg-milk remedy

When I make a perfect sleep aid, it is in one of the moments of insomnia. Using my limited understanding of family remedies, I searched for a batch of poppy seeds (thus his), my mother brought from the store. I took out a whole piece of meat (Jaipal) from her Masala cabinet and went down to work. Poppy seeds and nutmegs do have an enchanting effect and have long been used in Indian families to cure sleep disorders.

Using both ingredients, I raised the tranquility of a glass of milk. Rest assured, I sleep like a baby! If you want to make your own poppy seed - nutmeg sleep support, please follow a recipe.

Ingredients:

1. Cup warm milk
2. Teaspoons of poppy seeds
A handful of nutmeg

Method

1. Bake the opium seed gently on tawa until the color turns a slight golden brown.
2. Now use the pestle and mortar to grind the seeds and stay aside.
3. will thus have powder and nutmeg powder together with warm milk.
4. Stir the mixture while keeping the milk still warm.

There is a glass of glass every night before you fall asleep. The mild calming effect of opium poppy and nutmeg will help you to relax and sleep quietly.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.