Real Women Share Their Experiences of Sex During Periods

 If the cyclical ideas are not well synchronized with you, then there are some real women who share the feeling of sex during the period.


Real Women Share Their Experiences of Sex During Periods


I was hungry during the period

"In my time, I have more angles than the rest of the month, and because I was horny, so in this month's time I found myself having more action, but I made sure I was in the blood The last few days of the lowest traffic to make love.


I give him verbal

"My traffic is so heavy that I avoid sex in those days of the month because I am afraid I will go out with my partner, but I can not help but let him break the job." For me, oral sex is the best bet, "Kirat said.

My chest is heavy
"The best part of our period is that it is more spontaneous and hot. My breasts are always very bulky and we will eventually have some hot foreplay. Yes, I need to put a towel below, so I do not Will get a dirty bed, but there is no difference, "Ananya said. During this time, men need to know about five things.

I'm lubricated
"Because I was more excited in my time, my body was more relaxed and lubricated.Jasmine said that time was my favorite sex life because I was happy.

Lazy sex is hot
"Though I feel lazy and lethargy during this time, we always have a lot of sex. We just do the spoon, I do not have to pay too much effort, every time I like it," Laza said.

I was very sensitive there
"I always thought that the sex during the period was great until I had recently learned that I was more sensitive during this time.Yes, we insisted that only the missionaries were to prevent it from becoming too messy, but the feeling would die I prefer to have sexual intercourse at other times of the month, "Anita said. In addition, to find out whether there is a sexual activity during safety can prevent unnecessary pregnancy.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.